We will update you with the latest confirmed news and spoilers once the content of One Piece chapter 1087 is revealed.
- Please note that there will be a 4-week hiatus for the 1087th episode of One Piece.
- The anticipated release of the restart is set for July 17, 2023 (Monday) in Weekly Shonen Jump (No. 33, 2023).
- The content will be unveiled around Tuesday, so we suggest bookmarking it until then.
- In Episode 1087 Of The One Piece, the member of the knight of god may be revealed because the top information the world government has been lifted.
- Soon, Revolutionary Army may make some moves after the god is repealed. They will clash in the future for sure.
- And The Truth of the Egghead incident may sooon be revealed.
Table of Content
- Table of Contents
- One Piece Chapter 1087 Spoiler -Im-sama’s Dark Arrow.
- One Piece Chapter 1087 Spoiler – The All-Stars are Zoan-Type Users.
- One Piece Chapter 1087 Spoiler – Im-sama and Queen Lily’s Relationship.
- One Piece Chapter 1087 Spoiler – Bonnie’s Mysterious Birth Revealed.
- One Piece Chapter 1087 Spoilers – Shanks Appears at Egghead.
- One Piece Chapter 1087 Spoilers – Will Usopp and Franky retire?
- One Piece Chapter 1087 Spoilers – Coby’s Bounty Revealed By Cross Guild
- One Piece Chapter 1087 Spoiler – Is Franky the Key to Conquering the Seraphim?
- One Piece Episode 1087 Spoiler – Will the Straw Hat Fleet Come to the Rescue?
Table of Contents
One Piece Chapter 1087 Spoiler -Im-sama’s Dark Arrow.
Im-sama is launching an attack on Sabo and Cobra using a weapon that resembles a black arrow. Previously, there was speculation that Im-sama, when written in romanized letters and read in reverse, spells ‘UMI,’ suggesting the possibility of being a Fish-Man with the Umi Umi no Mi power. However, based on the appearance of the black arrow in this chapter, it seems to indicate a different ability.
The ability appears to be more similar to the powers of Crow’s Susu Susu no Mi from the Revolutionary Army or Moria’s Kage Kage no Mi. Although the focus is on the black element, suggesting a dark-related ability, it differs from Blackbeard’s Yami Yami no Mi, which can manipulate darkness.
In that case, One Piece Chapter 1087 Spoilers, the color black may symbolize night. Considering that Luffy represents the Sun God, I have speculated that Im-sama’s power could be the opposite, representing the night. While it may be debated whether night is the exact opposite of the sun, given Im-sama’s position at the top of the World Government, it is undoubtedly certain that they possess an extraordinary ability.
One Piece Chapter 1087 Spoiler – The All-Stars are Zoan-Type Users.
The All-Stars surrounding Sabo were seen transforming their appearances.
- One silhouette had pointed horns like a rhinoceros.
- Another silhouette resembled a giant frog.
- There was a silhouette resembling a massive bird.
- And yet another silhouette looked like a giant pig.
- These are the confirmed appearances observed.
Given that they are called the All-Stars, it is reasonable to assume that they have awakened Devil Fruit powers and possess the characteristic durability of Zoan-type users..
Considering that the names of the All-Stars are likely derived from planets, there may be a strong connection between these animals and their models. In any case, based on the silhouettes shown in this chapter, there is no doubt that the abilities of the All-Stars are indeed of the Zoan-type.
One Piece Chapter 1087 Spoiler – Im-sama and Queen Lily’s Relationship.
Queen Lily was the ruler of the Alabasta Kingdom during the enigmatic 100-year Void Century and was one of the twenty founding members of the World Government. However, she declined the opportunity to reside in Mariejois and subsequently vanished without a trace.
Despite her disappearance, Im-sama addressed her with familiarity, calling her “Lily.” Their profound connection is evident, leaving no room for doubt. Im-sama’s gender remains unknown, leading to speculation that they might have been in a romantic relationship.
Alternatively, it’s also possible that Im-sama is actually Queen Lily.Given Queen Lily’s potential affiliation with the enigmatic “D” clan, she is likely to play a significant role in the unfolding narrative, intertwining deeply with Im-sama.
One Piece Chapter 1087 Spoiler – Bonnie’s Mysterious Birth Revealed.
Bonnie’s emotional response to Kuma’s memories suggests a connection to his unique history of abuse or bullying during her childhood. Vegapunk’s warning indicates the existence of memories involving Bonnie.
This aligns with the theory of her being a clone, which may be linked to the secrets of her birth. Considering Kuma’s reputation as a tyrant, the inability to pay celestial dragon’s dues caused suffering for the people, including Bonnie.
The state of Sorbet Kingdom and the tragic death of Kuma’s daughter contribute to the puzzle. Bonnie’s nickname, ‘Big Eater,’ could be related to this context. The World Government’s involvement in studying Kuma’s involvement and the potential exchange of salvation and cloning technology for research are reasonable.
Bonnie’s mention of Egghead might indicate her creation there, with memories possibly manipulated by Kuma. If Bonnie is a growing clone, it’s possible that Seraphim’s technology originates from that source.
One Piece Chapter 1087 Spoilers – Shanks Appears at Egghead.
After defeating the Kid Pirates and obtaining a copy of the Poneglyph. The ‘Red Hair Pirates’ Shanks next destination to gathering information about Blackbeard from Hongo, indicating his concern and possibly searching for a confrontation with Blackbeard.
If Shanks learns that Blackbeard is at Egghead, which is relatively close to Elbaf, he could quickly reach there. Considering the perilous situation of Luffy facing a fleet of 100 warships near Egghead, Shanks intervening to rescue him is a possibility. The Egghead incident shocked the world, so it wouldn’t be surprising if the Straw Hat Pirates, Blackbeard Pirates, and Red Hair Pirates were all involved.
One Piece Chapter 1087 Spoilers – Will Usopp and Franky retire?
Due to S-Snake’s attack, Usopp, Franky, Lilith, and Yorle were petrified. If Hancock’s ability works exactly the same, defeating S-Snake won’t reverse the petrification. The Mero Mero no Mi power can undo the petrification at the user’s will. However, if the user dies, as mentioned by Hancock, the petrification cannot be undone in the place where they died.
One Piece Chapter 1087 Spoilers based on this, to reverse Usopp and the others’ petrification, S-Snake’s will is required, making it an impossible situation to defeat him. It is unlikely that Usopp and Franky will retire at this point, so it can be anticipated that the command of the Celestial Dragons will somehow fall into the hands of the Straw Hat crew, leading to the reversal of the petrification.
However, with Saturn Saint, one of the Five Elders, approaching with greater authority than Vegapunk and the Satellite, the time limit is approaching. Perhaps the revival of Usopp and Franky will occur at the end of the Egghead arc.
One Piece Chapter 1087 Spoilers – Coby’s Bounty Revealed By Cross Guild
Until now, Cross Guild has remained mysterious with no significant actions. However, it has been revealed that the bounty placed on Coby by Cross Guild is 500 million Berries.
It has also been revealed that a regular Commodore has a one-star bounty, indicating that Coby’s price has skyrocketed due to his heroics in the Rocky Port incident. Considering that it is a five-star bounty of 500 million Berries, it is possible that each star represents 100 million Berries.
Since there were many pirates attempting to capture Coby in Hachinosu, it seems that naval hunting is occurring in various places. One Piece Chapter 1087 Spoilers, It is anticipated that not only Coby but also the bounties of Vice Admirals and Admirals will be revealed one after another in the future.
One Piece Chapter 1087 Spoiler – Is Franky the Key to Conquering the Seraphim?
Previously, the Straw Hat crew had a tough time dealing with the Seraphim, an enemy they know the weaknesses of but remains troublesome without a doubt.
It is speculated that Franky might hold the key to conquering the Seraphim. Earlier, Edison had instructed others to dodge Franky’s laser attack upon witnessing it, suggesting that Franky’s laser might be a crucial factor.
Moreover, the fact that Franky hasn’t completely turned into stone yet is intriguing. This might hint that in the future, he will find a way to break free from petrification and utilize his Radical Beam to conquer the Seraphim.
One Piece Episode 1087 Spoiler – Will the Straw Hat Fleet Come to the Rescue?
The stories says that there will be a world-shacking incident in Egghead of One Piece Chapter 1087 Spoilers are as follows:-
- A force comprising 100 warships and even a navy admiral indicates a greater fighting power than Ohara.
- Egghead Island poses a significant inconvenience for the World Government, warranting its complete eradication.
- Despite Egghead’s impressive defense system, it appears that the entire island may vanish in the face of this force.
- Luffy and his group’s chances of escape seem exceedingly slim.
- However, in this dire situation, it is likely that the Straw Hat Fleet will come to their aid.
Establishing the straw at Grand Fleet may cause a great incident that would change history.
The story of Onepiece comes to an end. Considering the world-shaking events and large forces involved, it wouldn’t be strange if the Straw hat fleet made its name.
Also Visit(One Piece Chapter 1087 Spoilers) :