We will deliver the latest confirmed spoilers for My Hero Academia (Boku no Hero Academia) Chapter 403, which is scheduled to be published in the Weekly Shonen Jump issue dated October 16, 2023 (Issue 46).
In the previous chapter of My Hero Academia, the current situation on the battlefield was reported, and it was confirmed that Dabi’s defeat and Toga’s clones disappearing had occurred.
Meanwhile, All For One, who had reached the Quirk Warp zone, attempts to move Shigaraki to his location. However, Shigaraki refuses to be moved.
All For One, rejected by Shigaraki, starts moving towards Shigaraki’s location, carrying a heavily injured All Might in hand.
Midoriya is visibly shaken when he sees the battered All Might. In the midst of this, All Might desperately clings to the neck of All For One, as if trying to muster his last bit of strength.
And, astonishingly, he triggers an explosion that engulfs them both.
What will be the fate of All Might and All For One!?
Table of Content
- Table of Contents
- My Hero Academia Chapter 403 Spoilers | Will All Might die?
- My Hero Academia Chapter 403 Spoilers | Midoriya vs. Shigaraki
- My Hero Academia Chapter 403 Spoilers | The Convergence of AFO and Shigaraki
- My Hero Academia Chapter 403 Spoilers | Does Kurogiri’s Consciousness Disappear?
- My Hero Academia Chapter 403 Spoilers Analysis | The Disappearance of OFA’s Body
- My Hero Academia Chapter 403 Spoilers | Will we see Seroh Todoroki, Sandhō Todoroki, and Shoto Todoroki’s Battle against Gasily?
- My Hero Academia Chapter 403 Spoilers Analysis | The Attack Name of Armored All Might
Table of Contents
My Hero Academia Chapter 403 Spoilers | Will All Might die?
All Might initiated a self-destruct to deliver an effective attack on All For One. The explosive device, resembling arm warmers, appears similar to what Stain used for a self-destruct.
This self-destruct occurred despite All Might’s body being in a severely weakened state. With no Quirk and no support items, the explosion inflicts significant damage on All Might himself.
There is an expression that says, ‘The presence of One For All (OFA) within Midoriya may have bid farewell in advance.’ This is thought to represent Midoriya’s determination, but it could also imply the anticipation of All Might’s impending death.
Given the life-threatening resolve behind this explosion, it is possible that All Might may not survive it.
My Hero Academia Chapter 403 Spoilers | Midoriya vs. Shigaraki
Amidst the battle between All Might and All For One, another battle unfolded between Midoriya and Shigaraki.
With All For One closing in, it seems that there will be some changes in their fight.
Shigaraki’s awakened Quirk allows him to spread destruction through physical contact, making it crucial to avoid touching the ground. Fighting in mid-air is the only way to prevent the spread of destruction to their surroundings, so Midoriya is using ‘levitation’ constantly in his battle.
Shigaraki himself was affected by All For One’s mental intrusion. However, it has been confirmed that he managed to escape from it by resisting All For One’s Quirk Warp.
In the future, if the transfer from All For One is completed, Midoriya will likely face an intense battle.
My Hero Academia Chapter 403 Spoilers | The Convergence of AFO and Shigaraki
All For One is getting closer to Shigaraki, and with his arrival in the Quirk Warp zone, their convergence seems imminent.
Possible outcomes of their convergence with Shigaraki include:
- All For One taking control of Shigaraki’s body, giving rise to a new All For One.
- Shigaraki resisting All For One’s control and delivering a decisive blow.The coexistence of Shigaraki and All For One seems unlikely, given previous conversations and conflicts between them. It’s more probable that they will clash as they both seek to assert their own power.
In terms of momentum, All For One appears to have the advantage, having gained the power to rewind. However, Shigaraki might still have some tricks up his sleeve.
My Hero Academia Chapter 403 Spoilers | Does Kurogiri’s Consciousness Disappear?
Kurogiri, in his efforts to save Aizawa-sensei and Present Mic from falling off the Sky Egg, generated a warp. This leads us to speculate that the original personality of Shirakumo Oboro, which became the basis for Kurogiri, might be resurfacing.
However, it’s important to note that Shirakumo, the person whose identity was used to create Kurogiri, is confirmed to have died. Therefore, it’s more likely that this revival, if it is indeed occurring, might have a time limit or constraints.
In such a scenario, Kurogiri, who now embodies Shirakumo, could potentially buy time by creating warps right in front of All For One, keeping Shigaraki away. This might allow Shirakumo, alongside Aizawa and Present Mic, to once again fight against villains.
Even if Shirakumo’s consciousness hasn’t fully returned, he might still operate instinctively as a protector of Shigaraki and activate warps automatically in response to danger.
My Hero Academia Chapter 403 Spoilers Analysis | The Disappearance of OFA’s Body
Due to the effects of the rewind Quirk, All For One currently appears as a young child. This implies that he may have limited time left to engage in combat.
Moreover, with Stain’s participation, it seems that he’s been immobilized.
Even if he ultimately manages to defeat All Might, it might prove difficult for him to reunite with Shigaraki.
Since the rewind’s effects won’t cease, it’s highly likely that All For One’s goals will go unfulfilled, and he might disappear without achieving them.
My Hero Academia Chapter 403 Spoilers | Will we see Seroh Todoroki, Sandhō Todoroki, and Shoto Todoroki’s Battle against Gasily?
Seroh Todoroki, Sandhō Todoroki, and Shoto Todoroki are currently at the National Tatoiba Stadium, but their battle hasn’t been depicted yet.
Among the villains that were mentioned alongside KUNIEDA, one is named Gasily.
While the battle with KUNIEDA has been shown, details about Gasily remain undisclosed.
With KUNIEDA’s battle now revealed, it’s likely that we will soon witness the battle against Gasily.
Furthermore, in addition to All Might’s support items, the names of these three heroes have been mentioned, which could be foreshadowing for the upcoming battle.
The reason for Seroh Todoroki’s silent and expressionless reaction when they received the information about securing Dabi is also a point of interest.
My Hero Academia Chapter 403 Spoilers Analysis | The Attack Name of Armored All Might
All Might, clad in armor as part of his support items, is engaging in battle. The attack he’s using has a familiar ring to it when it comes to the names:
- ‘Cellophane’ – Hanta Sero’s hero name
- ‘Sugarman’ – Rikidou Satou’s hero name
- ‘Shoot Style Smash’ – One of Izuku Midoriya’s attacks
- ‘Dark Shadow’ – Fumikage Tokoyami’s Quirk name
- ‘Pinky’ – Mina Ashido’s hero name
- ‘Uravity’ – Ochaco Uraraka’s hero name
- ‘Ingenium’ – Tenya Iida’s hero name
- ‘Anima’ – Kouji Kouda’s hero name
- ‘Shouto’ – Shoto Todoroki’s hero name
- ‘Tailman’ – Sero Hanta’s hero name
- ‘Tentacole’ – Shouji Mezou’s hero name
- ‘Froppy’ – Tsuyu Asui’s hero name
- It’s evident that these names are related to the Class 1-A students in some way. They seem to represent abilities or attack names derived from the students’ Quirks.
The fact that we haven’t seen Sero and Sugarman in battle yet suggests that we may get to witness their actions in the upcoming fights.
As for Dark Shadow, we still don’t know about his current status or the state of his Quirk. However, the fact that All Might uses the term ‘Dark Shadow’ as an attack name suggests that Dark Shadow’s Quirk might not have been taken by All For One, leaving room for speculation.